Boxster & Cayman K&N Performance Air Filter - 05-12 - 987
K&N Engineering has designed a Unique Air Filter (E-2295) to fit in the factory air box of the Porsche Cayman & Boxster. The washable, reusable, high flow flat panel filter (E-2295) is designed to increase horsepower and acceleration, while providing excellent filtration.
Unlike disposable filters, K&N Air Filters use a unique pleated design comprised of an oiled cotton fabric sandwiched between two layers of epoxy-coated aluminum screen. The filters capture airborne dirt particles while allowing high volume air flow. These particles then cling to the outside of the filter and become part of the filtering media.
Also, K&N's stock replacement air filters for street vehicles are covered by our famous K&N Million-Mile Limited Warranty and will be the last air filter your vehicle will ever need. K&N invented the concept of washable, reusable filters more than 35 years ago.
987 K&N Performance Air Filter Benefits:
- Designed to boost horsepower and rate of acceleration
- Can be cleaned and used again
- Higher Air Flow with Excellent Filtration
- Designed to Increase Horsepower and Acceleration
- K&N Million Mile Limited Warranty
- Will NOT Void Vehicle Warranty
- Lasts up to 50,000 Miles Before Cleaning is Required Depending on Driving Conditions
- (1) K&N Performance Air Filter
- 2005-2012 Porsche Boxster 987
- 2006-2012 Porsche Cayman 987
Adding performance is simple; just remove the disposable air filter in the Cayman or Boxster and slide in the K&N Replacement Air Filter. "Our (E-2295) filter's base is soft rubber with a clamp-on flange," said Humberto Marre, K&N Engineering Air Filter Product Manager. "At the top of the K&N Air Filter is a locking device. You just have to slide in the filter with the center locator and lock it in. It is unique compared to our drop in filters, but easy to install."
The Following product has been added to your cart